Kate Good Consulting
Speaking & Training
Tools of the trade


Friday, March 18, 2011

Thanks for Popping In!


Who wants microwave popcorn with a note on it that says "thanks for popping in"? NOT ME! I want instant gratification. I want some comfort food or a sweet treat. Replace that tired old popcorn prospecting gift with something new, sweet and delivers comfort - the Cake Pop.

I have personally tested every flavor they sell at www.JustABiteCakePops.com and they are all fantastic. I personally like the Red Velvet cake. Customize your pops to extend your marketing theme. You can have them individually wrapped and tied with a ribbon. This makes an incredible presentation.

Be sure to tell Mindy Himmel, the owner, I sent you by exercising this discount code "ALL123".

Next time I drop in your apartment community I would rather see Cake Pops versus cookies. Try something new!

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea! Its diffrent and you wont forget the property you got this from!

    ReplyDelete