Kate Good Consulting
Speaking & Training
Tools of the trade


Monday, May 5, 2014

Multi-Housing News: All Star Developer & Multifamily Marketer Kate Good Writes a New Chapter

Last week, I had the honor of being interviewed for MHN Online, and we discussed my newest project, Vargos on the Lake, my move from the leasing office to developing, and many other things. Here's an excerpt:
When I’m speaking, I like to impart good information to my audience. I always like to motivate them, too. I've been in this industry since I was 18 years old and I've made it my career. I've been doing this for 25 years. I am so proud to get up on the stage now, and I like to close with my story and really encourage people that if you have a professional goal, if you surround yourself with the right people and you focus on it, it can happen. I went from leasing consultant to developer. And that doesn't happen all the time. So I really encourage other people to just go for it. We’re in incredibly good times in our industry and there’s opportunity for everybody. I want people to know that even for that on-site person who wants to do something else in another department there are wonderful opportunities.

Follow this link for the full interview. 

No comments:

Post a Comment