Kate Good Consulting
Speaking & Training
Tools of the trade


Sunday, December 28, 2008

“We don’t compensate for the bad behavior of our employees.”

Can you believe I actually had an employee on the Continental Airlines 800-We Care 2 phone line tell me this? I was shocked to say the least. After telling the customer service representative the problem I recently had with one of their team members in Cleveland Ohio, I was told that they could not offer me compensation for the bad behavior this person exhibited when we had a mix up with seat reservations. Had the employee broken a policy, there may be compensation but apparently at Continental Airlines, there is no policy for treating customers with respect and kindness and therefore bad behavior is tolerated.

It has been said that one upset customer tells 5 other people, I just told you and you are one of thousands of people that visit my Web site each month! Gee Continental, would you like to amend your policy? Feel free to call me anytime at (480)888-5028 to discuss your change of heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment